A LOVE SUPREME

I am now blogging at a new blog: erdman31.com

If you post comments here at Theos Project, please know that I will respond and engage your thoughts in a timely manner.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Like dog, like owner

A few, odd post-Thanksgiving observations:
Dogs take on the personality of their owners.
Married couples begin to look alike after several years of marriage. (Not to mention that they think and act alike.)
Dogs and their owners tend to look alike.
When co-workers have to read each other's handwriting on a regular basis, after several years their handwriting will begin to look the same.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Married couples begin to look alike after several years of marriage. (Not to mention that they think and act alike.)

I hope the thinking and acting bit is true for me & whoever, although I know a few couples for whom this doesn't apply.