A LOVE SUPREME

I am now blogging at a new blog: erdman31.com

If you post comments here at Theos Project, please know that I will respond and engage your thoughts in a timely manner.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It ain't stealin' if you can do it....

This is so funny! I just came across an off-the-beaten-path bookseller (at Theos Project we cheer for off-the-beaten-path booksellers) who used my Amazon.com review on their site for their sale of Hermeneutics at the Crossroads. They must have just cut and pasted my review from Amazon and used it on their site. They even gave it 5 stars, like I gave the book at Amazon.

Here is the Link:
http://www.appliedepistemology.com/shop.php?c=bks&n=11072&k=Kevin+J++Vanhoozer&t=Creator&s=sr&p=1

I am truly and deeply humbled by the honor. I would like to thank the academy, uh, and god, and uh, oh yea, my mother, and my, uh, yea, my dad for all the wisdom and years of.............

2 comments:

Brian said...

Ah - actually that site uses an Amazon affiliate script.

Jonathan Erdman said...

How does that work, exactly?