A LOVE SUPREME

I am now blogging at a new blog: erdman31.com

If you post comments here at Theos Project, please know that I will respond and engage your thoughts in a timely manner.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tagged

Ok, fine. I am begrudgingly playing the tag game even though I am diametrically opposed to the whole tagging game!

1. What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)

My brother works for Google, which was recently ranked the #1 best place to work in the whole wide world. My point to him was this: If you're having fun, then it ain't work.

2. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)

Honestly. I'm blankin' here.

3. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)

Travel abroad for an extended stay...but I've got France in my sites...(Watch out, Doyle, here I come!)

4. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)

I continue to work on developing my intuition.

5. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)

I think at this point I would want to hang out with Qohelet - the Teacher from the book of Ecclesiastes. (I would say, "Jesus!" like any good Christian, however, Jesus has a way of just completely breaking people down, disrupting their paradigm, and driving them out of their comfort zone....and I don't need any of that in my life!)

6. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

Funny but not.

7. Now list two more words you wish described you…

Lovable fuzzball.

8. What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)

Biblical studies, blogging, and love.

9. Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)

Question:
Are you sure about that?

How I would answer:
Hhhhmmmmmmm, well now that you mention it.....


So, I get to tag two people:
Ktismatics
Melody

3 comments:

Melody said...

Since you only listed one thing you would like to be better at..I don't think your tag counts

Jonathan Erdman said...

Ok, let's see here....how 'bout being a better runner. I am working on running longer distances and running them in faster times.

That should count, shouldn't it???

Melody said...

I suppose