A LOVE SUPREME

I am now blogging at a new blog: erdman31.com

If you post comments here at Theos Project, please know that I will respond and engage your thoughts in a timely manner.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thankfully, my knees haven't gotten too sore!

So, I'm running along last night a mere 3/4 of a mile into a regular old run-of-the-mill run with my ipod playing some Soundgarden or some other such music that came from the early nineties "Seattle Grunge" movement and I am perfectly content with my nice and easy pace for a nice and easy 4 miles.

But then I spot the trails.

I must admit that I could not resist the temptation to run through the trails in Winona Lake. The thing is, that it is night, so I can't see very well. And also there is snow covering the trails. So, I am subject to some kind of threatening terrain. I had a blast running through the trails in the white snow in the woods. Lots of fun. Trail running is good times.

I did take a few bad steps, however - stepped on my ankle once. However, I am happy to report that the next day I do not appear to have any major joint issues. Thankfully, my knees haven't gotten too sore!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now not only do I think you must be slightly crazy for running in the dead of winter at night! But over icy, snowy trail, Wow! NO words...

I have been WALKING on the trails during the winter. I to must admit that the trails are beautiful during this time of year.