A LOVE SUPREME

I am now blogging at a new blog: erdman31.com

If you post comments here at Theos Project, please know that I will respond and engage your thoughts in a timely manner.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Final Four Piks



Going into this weekend's Great Eight round of games I am pleased to announce that all of my final four picks are still alive and well:

Georgetown
Memphis
Kansas
Florida

I really, really, really want to see Florida lose. So if they go down tomorrow and don't make it to the Final Four I will be happy. If they go to the Final Four and lose to Kansas then that would be, well, that would be fantastic.

5 comments:

john doyle said...

So I guess you're doing pretty well on your picks so far. So you must be winning that pool you mentioned awhile back?

Jonathan Erdman said...

Very funny, Doyle.

I am sure that you have noticed by now that the competition between you and I will be decided with one game: tomorrow night's OSU v. Memphis game. No matter what else happens this remains: If Memphis wins I beat you and if OSU wins then you beat me.

I can sleep well tonight because OSU has nearly lost its last two games and have had to rely on fluke shots and bizarre twists of fate....but their luck runs out tomorrow, friend...

john doyle said...

Okay, I concede.

Jonathan Erdman said...

You're not the only one.....Ohio State is getting nervous because they just found out that I picked Memphis to beat them...

john doyle said...

and the winner is...